- String details around the waist and sophisticated cut-outs gives your back some much-needed love and attention now that the weather is getting warmer.
2. Play with the neckline of your shirts by wearing them off the shoulder for more flair.
3. Corset detailing is a great way to spice up shirts and tee shirts.
4. Contrasting textured fabrics are great for adding depth when layering the same colour together for some tonal dressing.
5. Spring is a great time to show off some sleeve detailing, now that we can ditch the outerwear in this great weather.
6. Convertible tops are a super fun way to get double the use out of an already versatile piece!
7. Add some femininity to your playfulness with bow or ribbon details on tops and dresses.
8. Some statement hardware buttons are a great way to add playfulness as you make the transition from your winter to spring wardrobe.
9. Layering or ruffled details can add an element of fun to a wardrobe staple.
10. If you’re after quick and easy, try a one piece with a playful hemline.